INSTANT BOOKING OPTIONS
Mossman Gorge Adventure Info
Mossman Gorge Adventure Day
This is a full day tour in the Daintree Rainforest. Beginning the day at a secret location on the Mossman River for our one of a kind River Drift Snorkelling experience.
After a well earned lunch, enjoy a traditional Kuku Yalanji smoking ceremony at the Mossman Gorge; where you?ll be cleansed of bad spirits and have traditional rainforest body paint applied.
Exploring the Daintree National Park at an easy pace, this interpretive 1.5hr walk, will leave you with a deeper understanding of this breath-taking rainforest.
- Return transfers ex Port Douglas/ Mossman (Cairns & Palm Cove transfers $25pp)
- Traditional Welcome Ceremony
- Guided rainforest walk
- River Drift Snorkelling
- Lunch and snacks
- BPA-Free water bottle for the walk
- Walking pole if requested
- All wetsuits and snorkelling gear
- Prescription masks (limited)
- All Safety equipment
- Safety trained river guide
Children love this tour, however please note the below requirements:
- Minimum age is 3 years*
- Child age is 3-14 inclusive
- All children 3-8 must wear a PFD/Life jacket (provided)
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seats available free of charge in tour vehicle, for children under 7
- Family rate is based on 2 adults + 2 children
Tours depart daily
7.45am ? return 6.00pm
8.25am ? return 5.30pm
9.00am ? return 5.00pm
Transfers from Cairns and Palm Cove $25pp
Mossman Raintrees Cafe
Port Douglas ? Wildlife Habitat bus stop
What to bring
- Shoes suitable for walking up to 3.5km/2mi on uneven terrain (may get wet)
- Shorts or pants
- Swim wear and a towel
- Small backpack
- Hat & Sunglasses
- Money for souvenirs
- Any personal medication
- Leave all other valuables and loose jewellery at your accomodation
River Snorkelling Requirements
Our tour is suitable for all ages and swimming abilities when the river is calm and relaxing (most of the year).
With faster, more exciting conditions, ideal for strong swimmers.
- Not suitable for guests with limited mobility
- Must be able to walk over uneven surfaces
- You may need to climb over tree roots to exit the river
- Not suitable for anyone who is pregnant
- Max wetsuit size 3XL, max shoe size US 13
- Maximum reccomended weight limit is 125kg/274lb, due to certain limitations of our equipment.
- **If you are over this weight limit, it can be waived but please contact our office prior to booking**
- We highly reccomend having your own travel insurance
- All participants are required to complete a medical questionnaire and liability release form
GREAT NEWS! All payments made to Travstar do not incur a credit card surcharge.
The tour guide Glen was exceptional
Posted By Coralie Nelson
Worth every cent!
I had an amazing day, Glen our guide was fantastic, worth every cent!
Posted By Mandy Bartram
Need Help With Your Booking?Our Cairns Office is open again in 12 hours
About Travstar Booking Requests
There are some things a computer can't do.
We love helping people plan their holidays and we want to make sure we get it right.
Some holiday packages can be quite complicated with multiple tours and accommodation, pick-up times and extras.
That's why every booking made through a Travstar Website is checked by our local consultants.
It takes a little bit longer to get your tickets but we want to make sure everything is going to run smoothly for you.
How long wil it take to get my tickets?
Our team are alerted to new booking requests as they come in. During office hours you can expect to have your tickets within an hour or two.
After office hours your tickets may take up to 12 hours to arrive.